Opening in summer 2023, Young V&A (formerly the Museum of Childhood) is seeking an experienced entrepreneurial catering partner with strong experience of the family market that:
- Establishes Young V&A as a café destination for families
- Celebrates the rich diversity and food culture of Bethnal Green and surrounding East London
- Captures Young V&A’s vision as an institution which promotes creativity and playful learning
- Reflects the economic landscape within which Young V&A and their audiences sit
- Endorses sustainable practices and tells design stories about the offer
Following a £13m capital project investment, and with visitor numbers forecast to be in the region of 550,000 per year, Young V&A is being reimagined as a powerhouse of creativity for the young from infants to early teens. It will be a place to imagine, play, create, debate and design for tomorrow, as a new national museum entirely dedicated to children. Designed with and for 0 to 14-year-olds, Young V&A’s central mission is to inspire young people with the creative ingenuity of art, performance and design, to empower educators to promote creativity, and to influence child-centered museum practice.
We are seeking an experienced entrepreneurial Catering Partner, under a multi-year concession agreement for this new and exciting café integrated in the very heart of the museum.
To express your interest and read more about the opportunity visit https://www.delta-esourcing.com/respond/R6C5434XN7
For more information, please contact our catering consultant Paul Smith, Director, Montfort Consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for expressions of interest: 5th December 2022 at 10am
Posted on November 20th, 2022