Applications are now open for grants from £10,000 up to £3m to help heritage organisations in England recover from the effects of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Those who can apply include:
- any heritage organisation managing a heritage site or visitor attraction
- private owners of a heritage site, venue or attraction
- organisations managing, maintaining or caring for culturally significant assets or collections
- businesses which are part of the heritage ecosystem, including conservators, contractors, specialists and suppliers
- organisations that manage culturally significant assets or collections
To find out more click this link.
If you are looking at funding to support your organisation including your visitor catering / food and beverage operations and need support with relevant aspects of the application or undertaking a specific catering related study please do get in touch with us at Montfort Catering Consultants.
Montfort Catering Consultants – Independent Catering, Cafe & Food & Beverage Advice for cultural, heritage & leisure venues.
Posted on July 31st, 2020