The Geffrye is embarking on a major capital project to enhance the visitor experience for generations to come. Existing buildings will be developed along with creating new spaces. Proposals include:
- Opening of the lower ground and first floor almshouse building.
- Improved access through the museum and gardens.
- New gallery and library spaces.
- An inspiring new activity space and garden.
- A new additional entrance opposite Hoxton Station.
- An exciting visitor café.
We are delighted to have worked with and supported the Geffrye since 2011. For further details of our involvement see case study. In addition, we have very recently undertaken a detailed operations review of the visitor café and supported the Geffrye in the appointment of a catering partner to manage the existing catering facilities.
For further details about the capital development – Geffrye Museum Development
Montfort Catering Consultants
Posted on November 27th, 2014