Association of Independent Museums (AIM) Members – Free Catering Options Consultations
As an AIM Associate Member and given the impact of COVID-19 on the cultural and heritage sector, Montfort Catering Consultants are offering a free 30-minute phone or video conference consultation to support decisions that AIM members may be contemplating to ensure you have an agile and future proof visitor catering offer.
Specifically, we would be glad to act as a sounding board and share our specialist food and beverage knowledge in the following areas:
- Cultural Recovery Fund, National Lottery Grants & related COVID-19 funds and grant applications to support your future visitor food and beverage operations.
- How to align your catering offer to visitors’ needs while staying safe.
- Catering operating models and options.
- Catering management model options & considerations.
- Visitor catering business planning and benchmark ‘sanity checks’.
- Catering tendering advice and guidance.
- Setting up a new ‘in-house’ catering operation
If you are an Association of Independent Museums (AIM) member and it would be useful to sense check plans you a mulling over for your catering, or need support with a funding application that includes support for your catering, do get in touch with us and we would be happy to chat it through with you.
Get in touch:
Phone: 020 3667 7286
Posted on August 7th, 2020